? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 3, 2010

My thoughts

So it's been awhile since I have decided to write anything. As always many things have changed. I had my surgery and it's been over a year now and I am feeling good I am down to a 138 pounds. I would like to loose the 8 pounds but don't think its going to happen. I have been spending a lot of time alone with the kids at home or just me alone. I can't help but wonder if maybe Marcie was right and I have changed a lot since I had the surgery. I don't think I have and the people I ask tell me no. But I feel like that maybe I act different or something, I don't really hear from Claudette anymore and I kind of feel like I have done something wrong or is it just that things have changed and our priorities are different then they were before. Who knows , I Just wish I could figure it out.

I hate feeling like I have done something wrong to everyone around me.

It's almost Christmas and as usual I am feeling blue. I don't know what it is about the holidays that makes me feel this way. Every time I hear about Laura's baby I want to cry I know what she is going through and it brings back all those memories of when Thomas and Nick were first born and in the Nicu. I have been thinking about a lot of people lately Like Marcie and Jane people I don't talk too anymore and wondering what went wrong. I found Jane of Facebook and sent a message and said I was sorry. I let her know how I feel. I did get a response back it was about what I expected. It's OK I didn't think a whole lot was going to change. I was able to say what I wanted and moved on. Wished them both a Merry Christmas and left it at that.
Marcie on the other hand is a different story. I wont say I'm sorry cause I am not and I will not apologize for it.That wasn't my fault and I will not have anything to do with her right now.

I really miss my mom, After spending the week with her and then having to come home made me feel very depressed. I wish we didn't live so far apart.I think thats where all this depression feelings come from. I have way too much time with my thoughts. The boys are doing their own things around the house they don't really talk to me much. Sean works a lot and his busiest time of the week just happen to fall on my days off. I miss him a lot when he is gone. I think that I need to have more adult interaction. I spend way too much time with kids or alone. It's Friday night and I wanted to be in bed almost an hour ago but it's way too early and the kids are still up.

I have way too many things going through my head at one time to even get this out and it makes sense. Good thing no one reads what I write about. Well it's off to do something else now maybe go clean my room and watch a movie for awhile.

0 comments: