? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 18, 2010

WOW Where does all the time go???

It just occurred to me tonight that my son is going to be a teenager in a few months. I am so not ready to let him grow up. I am not ready to be forgotten about. It seems like Justin doesn't want anything to do with me unless he wants or need something. I am his mom and he acts as if he has no clue who I am or just doesn't care anymore about spending time with his family. It's all about what Ashley wants. And Justin wonders why I act the way I do towards her. I feel like she took my son away from me. I don't want that to happen to Sean too. I want my boys to make me a part of their lives. I don't want to be that mom they forget all about until they need something from me. I hate this feeling.

0 comments: